
This blog is not for you, it's for me. I will never tell you who I am. (Unless you happen to be a really hot, funny guy with good credit who is turned on by my unabashed candidness. Extra points if you're a non-practicing Jew. Email me. We'll figure something out.) This blog is a chronicle of all the dating situations I have ever found myself in. Some are funny, some are heart-breaking and some are boring and probably not worth telling. I'm keeping this shit honest and anonymous. Here's your first nugget - I mostly date guys I meet on the internet. I'm painfully shy and mostly retarded when it comes to meeting guys in every day normal people situations. I never go after the guy I want for fear of rejection. I don't make eye contact and if I do and an exchange is the result, I'm horrible at flirting or showing interest that would yield a how do you say, "asking out". I have done a beautiful job of making myself unapproachable. Okay, so maybe I'm not a total degenerate. But I'm not that far off. I'm exaggerating my situation so that you get a sense of how drastic I feel my condition is. This is important to me! Ladies and Gentlemen, WE HAVE A CRISIS ON OUR HANDS!
WARNING: If you decide to follow my blog and one day it's not here, I'm sorry. Here is what has happened - I have met the love of my life, we are eloping in Paris, we've made plans to have beautiful babies and this dinky blog is not going to jeopardize my beautiful life with my beautiful husband from the future. I can not have him knowing about my creature-like ways should he accidently stumble upon this.

No comments:
Post a Comment